Newcastle 4 – Luton 4.

Browse By

Newcastle tied Luton at home in a very fun 4-4, with the game taking turns taking turns taking the lead in such a way. That the fans of both football teams were excited throughout the 90 minutes.

Having played for only 7 minutes, Newcastle took a 1-0 lead from the moment. When Kieran Trippier moved from the right side into the middle for Sean Longstaff to insert a shot into the net with nothing left.

However, in the 21st minute, Luton equalized 1-1 from a set-piece. Carlton Morris headed in the middle for Gabriel Ocho to direct a close header past Martin Dubravka and wipe the crossbar go through the door ทางเข้า ufabet

But after just 2 minutes, Newcastle took the lead again 2-1 from a counter-attack. Anthony Gordon used his speed to take the ball into the left penalty area and cut it away. Cho shot with his right and made a save. Thomas Kaminski parried it into Longstaff’s path, hooked and shot again with his right into the net.

In the 40th minute, Luton equalized 2-2 with Ross Barkley’s excellent lift. And pass into the left side of the penalty area for Alfie Doughty to shoot and save. Dubravka parried it. Enter Barkley again from close range and into the goal.

At the end of the first half, both teams were tied in an extremely entertaining 2-2.

But in the second half, Luton received a penalty, which at first the referee only gave a free kick when Dan Burn pulled Chidozi Ogbene down, but when checking VAR it appeared that the foul moment was in penalty area So the decision was changed and it was Carlton Morris who made no mistake in the 59th minute, giving the visiting team a 3-2 lead.

In the 62nd minute, Luton went 4-2 down on a counter-attack. Barkley flowed into the right side of the penalty area for Elijah Adebayo to put his foot down and shoot the ball into the goal.

But in the 67th minute, Newcastle trailed 3-4. Bruno Guimaraes launched a rebound into the penalty area for Kieran Trippier to shoot with his left foot into the net.

In the 73rd minute, the Magpies equalized 4-4. Lewis Miley passed to Harvey Barnes, who found the right angle to shoot with his left hand in front of the penalty area, past Kaminski’s hand, into the corner of the goal with nothing left.

During another 10 minutes of injury time, both teams were still exchanging punches for fun. But there were no more goals. The game ended with Newcastle tied with Luton 4-4.